Monday, April 2, 2012
I traveled to Niger in West Africa in the month of October for 10 days in the year 2006.
سفرت النيجر في افريقيا الغربية في ثهر أكتوبر لعشرة أيام في سنّة ألفين وتسعة
I traveled with my sister and we visited my daughter in her village, Tassobon. One thousand people live in Tassobon.
.سفرتُ مع أختي وزرنا إبني في قريتها تسبان. في هذا وقط يعيث في تسبان ألف شخص
We traveled by plane for 24 hours, then we traveled by bus for four hours until we got to my daughter's village.
سفرنا بالطائرة في أربعة وعشرون ساعة ثم سفرنا بألتوبيس لأربع ساعات لنذهب إلى قرية ابني
We lived with my daughter in her house for five days then we went, I, my sister and my daughter, to the capitol city.
عشنا مع ابني في بيتها لخمسة أيام ثم ذهبت انا وأجتي وابني الى العاصمة
In the capitol, we saw the museum, a park with giraffes, and we ate at a restaurant next to the Niger River.
في العاصمة رأينا المتحف وحديقة بها زَرافات وأكلنا في مطعم بجانب نهر النيجر
We departed by plane for the state of Colorado where my sister lives. Then I left for the state of Wisconsin by myself.
رجعنا بلاطائرة الى ولاية كلورادو حت تسكون اختي
ثم رجعت ال ولاية وسكنسن لوحدي
The favorite thing in this is traveling to Africa with my family.
الشيء المفضل في هذه الرحلة زيارة افريقيا مع أسرتي
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment